[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is interested in this class?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 04:35:16 UTC 2015

I was planning on doing a class on how to make a T shirt.  I would  like to
know who is interested and really wants to make a shirt?  You would  need
to purchase Kwik Sew T shirt pattern, enough strech  cotton or cotton  blend
fabric for the shirt you want to make and the special  ribbing for  the neck
and sleeve bands.

You might need sighted help to trace the pattern size out on freezer paper
and then cut the pattern pieces out from the paper.  The pattern has a
range of sizes in each pattern of child, woman, man sizes.

If you are kinda interested I can do this as a Monday Night Chat instead of
 a class and just go thru it touching on the basics of doing it.

Please let me know what you would rather have so I can book it in May
accordingly.

I have a place online that you can order the pattern, fabric and  ribbing.
It is great to wip these shirts up for kids or adults and I can  let you
know the amount of fabric you will need for various sizes.  If I do  it as a
class it will be 2 classes long so you will need to have your pattern  cut
out and cloth and be ready to start sewing the first class and finish it up
for the second class.

Let me know.  If you have any questions you can ask me more off list  if
you want to know more about sizes and amount of fabric.

Joyce