[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes needed

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 04:52:16 UTC 2015

In order to match the number of classes we did last year and not cram them
all in at the end of this year, we need to book 6 classes in per month.  We
 need 6 weeks for email classes and 5 weeks for telephone classes for the
class  proposals to be submitted.  What that means for the teachers that
dates  need to be booked with me and class proposals submitted now for classes
being  given in May.

Please do not delay and if folks get moving forward and start thinking
ahead we can match the number of classes we did last year without going crazy
in  November and December.

June first will be the cut off time for Xmas in August classes bookings and
 proposals for the first half of August classes and June 15th is the cut
off time  for the second half of August.  You have had 3 months already to
think and  plan on Christmas projects.  I have only gotten 1 request for a
booking for  the holiday classes in August.

Let's get going on all of this.

We need to motivate our teachers to get going.

Joyce