[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes needed

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:20:21 UTC 2015

Joyce, I wonder if there is interest in a class on laying out and cutting
out a pattern.  I think I could teach such a class, but don't know when I
really have time.  Perhaps someone else could teach it or my schedule will
clear some time. Or we could just discuss concepts on a Monday night chat.

Ramona