[Nfb-krafters-korner] Conmvention 2015

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 23:12:41 UTC 2015

Hello everyone:

I finally received an email regarding the NFB Convention in Orlando,
Florida this year.

We will have the Craft Show on July 5 12 noon to 6 PM.  We will have  our
membership meeting on July 7  7 PM to 9 PM.

I was reassured of these times and dates and told by John Bergman that the
confirmations of these dates will be sent out soon.

So folks that are interested in renting a table for our Craft Show please
contact me off list:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
Please let me know how many tables you will need and what you will be
selling.  These items must be created by you, you need to pay for the table
[$35] and membership[$20] for 2015-2016 at the same time you [pay for the
table.  If you are going to share a table or sell someone else's hanbd  crafted
items each person needs to have paid membership for 2015-2016.  We  need the
person's name, address, email and phone number for each person items  that
are being sold.

If you have any questions please contact me via email.

We only have 12 tables available, so please contact me ASAP to reserve your
 table.

You can pay thru PayPal or send a check.  I do not know if the table  and
membership is up on our website as of yet, but it will be going up  soon.

Joyce Kane
Blindhands at aol.com