[Nfb-krafters-korner] class numbers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 21:55:52 UTC 2015

I am sorry I didn't answer this, but I kept it and was going back thru old
emails cleaning them out.

Classes given 2014
69

Classes up to and including April 1
21 classes

So the difference is 48 divide by9 rounded off leaves
7 classes each month to be booked in.

Now we have Dixie agreed to do 1 dish cloth class per month,
Catherine agreed to do 1 knitted block per month
 Lindey is trying for an Origami class every month
and we have a group of ladies that are planning to do 1 Prayer Shawl per
month beginning in May.

So there are 4 classes per month that teachers have comitted to do each
month and that only leaves 3 more classes that we need each month to beat last
 year's classes without cramming a bunch in at the end of the year.

So put your thinking caps on and let's meet this goal every month.

Krafters Korner is for everyone and Everyone makes Krafters Korner what it
is!

Joyce