[Nfb-krafters-korner] rejoyce! loom directions

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri May 1 14:15:25 UTC 2015

I spoke to Horizons, yesterday, while putting in an order.  I noticed they have braille directions along with their loom sets.  They agreed to sell the directions, for 15 cents per page.  Now you have a chance to get a copy of the directions that came with your loom sets.  They have the round, rectangular, long and I thing the spindle for eye chords.
I do not know what the rectangular loom is.  Let us know if you know.  It might be for weaving.
Terry Powers