[Nfb-krafters-korner] 4 sale Day

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun May 3 02:30:49 UTC 2015

I have some items that I will be selling at Convention in Orlando.  I  will
list them now and if you want a choice of color and items, please order
them ahead of time.  I can save you shipping, but you need to send me  payment
before in order for me to save it.  First come first serve at  Convention.

I have the _Slip-N-Snip  The Original Folding Safety Scissors_
(http://www.amazon.com/Slip-N-Snip-Original-Folding-Safety-Scissors/dp/B005J091G0/ref=sr_
1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430618330&sr=8-2&keywords=folding+scissors) What is
Special about these?  They  have color handles!  So you will know whose is whose.

I have pink handles, purple handles, cranberry handles [I only have 2 of
these, but can get more] and the traditional silver handles.  I believe
these have a more pointed tip, then the ones they sell at Convention.  $10  each
II have Knitting gauge used for checking the size of your knitting
needles.  They are shaped in a knitted hat shape.  $5 each
I have a knitting gauge that is rectangle in shape with the holes in to
size up your knitting needles and it has a magnifier on it along with a 4 inch
 ruler. $6 each.
I have needle threaders I promise these will work on your sewing  machine.
They are larger then the ones available now.  $2 for 1 or $5  for 4.
  Special offer:
1 folding scissor, 1 knitting needle gauge [your choice of one]4 needle
threaders $24 free shipping.

I am also having a raffle and selling tickets $5 each.  The raffle  will be
held on May 30th.  1st Prize is a Flannel Rag Quilt 54" by 65" hand  made
by me.  The fabric is 100%cotton flannel.  The front of it print  is Fall
leaves in colors of dark brown, green, tan, burgady and the back is  solid
burgady.  There is 80 blocks and around each of the blocks the  burgady fringe
edges come out toward the front.  There is batting in each  block and it has
been washed twice to begin the fraying.  It is super  soft.
1st Prize the flannel quilt, 2nd Prize $100, 3rd Prize $50.  The  funding
will be used for travel to NFB Convention in Florida.

Joyce