[Nfb-krafters-korner] 4 sale day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 15 19:39:19 UTC 2015

I have raffle tickets to help me get to NFB Convention in Florida.  The
tickets are $$5 each.  Please send me your address off list and how many
tickets you would like.

Drawing will be held on May 30th and you do not have to be there to win.

1st Prize is a flannel rag quilt.  2 layers of new flannel and a layer of
batting makes up this quilt.  Colors are burgady, dark brown, tans and
green.  The fabric is fall colored leaves and the back side is solid
burgady.  It measures 54" by 65".  It is very tactile as around each block
the burgady comes up to frame each blok and is cut like a fringe.  It has
been washed twice to remove the lint and I do have pictures available if you
want me to send it to you please let me know.

1st Prize is the quilt, 2nd Prize is $100 and 3rd prize is $50.  Prizes are
worth $500.

Help send me to National Convention.

Joyce Kane, President

NFB Krafters Division