[Nfb-krafters-korner] Memory Help

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon May 4 17:31:32 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone on List,

Last year KK tried to develop and make Tactical Coloring books to be used as
a Fund Raiser for the division. I am sorry due to my health issues last
year, I lost the follow up, if anyone can remind me of who was involved on
this program and up date me on where we are with this, I would greatly
appreciate it. I know there was some discussion about making a computer file
or something like this. If you know any information about how we can make
this happen or any ideas you might have please send me a note or contact me
off line my email is listed below. Thanks for your help.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com