[Nfb-krafters-korner] prayer shawls

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Tue May 12 22:52:18 UTC 2015

Awesome, sounds great!

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Theresa C. Taylor via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 12:22 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Theresa C. Taylor
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] prayer shawls

Greetings
Last night we had our chat our prayer shawls…and I wanted to let you know that we are excited to start classes in creating prayer shawls. We will be looming, knitting and crocheting. Next month the class on crocheting will happen.
Prayer shawls are a tradition handed down for several centuries….it has a great deal of significance in many faith communities….come and learn how to make the most traditional patterns and what else surrounds prayer shawls.
Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community