[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 13 21:59:57 UTC 2015

When cutting it does it leave noticeable bumps on the edges?  I know  that
the ones that come in shapes and sizes have a nice smooth edging, but I
want to try making something that needs to be cut smaller.  If you wrap  yarn
on the edges by stitching will that cover the edge up?

What size canvas do you use Terry?  The 7 or the 5?  I purchased  a sheet
of each one and one was much larger then the other referring to the size  of
the sheet.

Joyce

In a message dated 5/13/2015 4:44:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,