[Nfb-krafters-korner] 4 sale day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 15 19:54:57 UTC 2015

I have some items available for you to help with your crafting.

1.        Folding scissors The Original ones made in the USA with colored
handles[pink, purple,cranberry & silver] $10 each

2.       2.  Knitting needle gauge  $5 each shaped into a knit hat-push your
needles into the holes to find out what size your needles are.

3.       3.  Needle gauge- $6 eac-limited supply]h  that also has a
magnifier on it with a 4 inche ruler.  This is like the above one, but the
holes are all in a row and the ruler is not tactile.

4.       4.  Needle threaders $2 for 1 or $5 for 4.  These are the large
needle threaders that I use for threading my sewing machine.  They are large
ones with the circle the size of a coin dollar and the wire almost 2 inches
extended out.  So you can put it thru your needle and use both hands to put
the thread thru it.  It is not those tiny ones that are out there.

Plus shipping for any of these.

I will have these supplies at Convention, but first come first serve.

Contact me at Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>  to order

Joyce