[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with Outlook

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat May 16 15:21:50 UTC 2015

Joyce,

I agree with Cathy on this as I use Outlook. I will tell you that you will
not get these results on a CC box, you must have the email address in the
>From box. Simply answer. Outlook Will automatically capture the address when
you Reply to a direct message. Ask anyone that you want to reply directly to
you at your email address, if you created one like tknox6 at sc.rr.com and then
reply to that direct message and Outlook will capture the address. So if you
have an email ask people to reply directly to that email address and control
reply and you will start builing your address book.
Terry K