[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with plastic canvas

Bobbi Lofton mississippi.songbird68 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 00:14:26 UTC 2015

Now I finally got this email sending from the correct account. This message is for Terry Powers.
Terry, my mother went to Walmart today to do some things and purchased for me the 4 inch canvas squares like you mentioned. I tried to start the coasters today, but I'm not sure which way to go after I go from 1-1 to 3-3. I've looked at the picture, but I cannot figure out from the picture which way to go. I'm not sure if I'm holding the picture the right way.

Bobbi Lofton

Sent from my iPad