[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit a round table cloth

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:54:19 UTC 2015

Hi all
I'm sure one can knit a round table cloth on a loom. Suppose it will ask for
increasing and decreasing stitches as you go along. Any of you clever folk
done that and can tell me where to find such round loom pattern.
Thank goodness, the terrible heat has gone for a few days. My brain seems to
melt in the heat at 36/37 C. Interesting how certain parts of the earth can
melt from the heat while some of you folks seem to be able to go for a swim
in the road or your back yard.
Enjoy the weekend.

Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com