[Nfb-krafters-korner] b-krafters-korner]Karen earrings

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 01:14:45 UTC 2015

Hi Terry,

My goodness, you have been busy. That is an impressive list of crafting!

I have heard Consumer Crafts mentioned but don't think I've been on the
site. I'll definitely check it out. The vendor sites are generally very good
resources for how-tos and project ideas.

I know we're not alone in this weather madness. It has been a bad year all
around. With these latest storms here, people were swept away and places
were flooding that aren't supposed to flood. When they tell us two to four
inches, we don't expect to see 18 just down the road. Listening to the
radio, I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. We have more people who
have lost everything. And we didn't realize the airport was impacted as much
as it was until a few days ago. Hopefully all this forecasted rain will miss
us.

Good luck with your projects, and stay safe and dry where you are, too!

Karen