[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookie Recipe Swap

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:32:59 UTC 2015

Hi Henry
With our post office service it would've reached you in good condition if it
is well packed, but your chances of receiving it is next to nil or it may
take 2 to 3 months to get there.
Easiest will be to give the recipe to whoever wants it.

Hettie

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com