[Nfb-krafters-korner] The NFB Krafters Division is pleased to introduce handmade greeting cards with Braille sayings and pictures.

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:15:27 UTC 2015

Hello members,

Please don't forget about our greeting cards. Unfortunately, we do not yet
have holiday cards available, however we hope to have some ready for
convention. Meanwhile, please advertise our cards to those you know.  feel
free to copy and paste the advertisement below to any email list you belong
to that will allow you to do so.

If you are interested in selling cards please let me know and I can send you
a kit of sample cards and a list of the available sayings.

Cathy F
flowersandherbs at gmail.com

The NFB Krafters Division is pleased to introduce handmade greeting cards
with Braille sayings and pictures.

Two sized cards are available: quarter sized cards for $3 and half-sized
cards for $5.
Four pictures are available, two for each of the two sizes of cards. The
quarter-sized cards offer either a cute teddy bear or a boxy truck, while
the half-size cards offer either a happy cat or a bear with hearts above his
head.

A variety of sayings for the cards are available. The list of sayings to
choose from for any of the cards are listed below.

Sayings for cards

 Birthday:

Have a wonderful day, you deserve it.

You may not have nine lives, but enjoy your life today.

Here is a bear hug for your birthday!

Sending you a truckload of good wishes on your birthday.

Best Wishes:

Best wishes are most certainly due you, so here are mine.

You are purrfectly awesome! Best wishes.

Here is a bear hug and best wishes to you.

Here is a truckload of best wishes for you.

Get well:

I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face.

I hope and pray that you feel better soon.

Hope you feel purrfectly well soon.

Here is a bear hug and wishes that you feel better soon.

Here is a truckload of medicines and bandages.  Get well soon.

General
Helen Keller quote and any more you can think of and emboss.