[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Exchange Update

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:45:26 UTC 2015

One more update folks! It has been brought to my attention that perhaps it would be good if those who want to share with the group what they received in the gift exchange would send those comments directly to me. If you would like to do this, I will then every few days compile them into an e-mail and send to the group. This reduces some of the mail that goes through the group and ensures that the comments are labeled appropriately so others can simply delete if they are not interested. If you want to do this, send your note to me at ncbootman at gmail.com and I’ll collect them. If you prefer, it is ok to write to the group. We’re just trying to learn this year and make this work the best for everyone.

Greg