[Nfb-krafters-korner] something that didn't get sent to the list.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 00:44:29 UTC 2015

Our teachers here give good descriptions as what your hands are suppose to
be doing while the students work on their beading projects.  Our classes are
interactive and you ask the teacher if you have any questions and the
teacher will help describe it and even the other students will pitch in.  As
you sit and work in the class the teachers put everything into words.

We can't exactly tell you to look at the picture, diagram or watch my hands.

That is why we encourage folks to take their first class as a "try It
Cclass" and most of our students sit thru   a class that they pick out to do
and become a member of the group shortly after their class.  It does not
matter which class you decide to try.  It can be a one night project class
or an email class or a phone class that runs for 3 or more weeks.  We want
you to pick out a class that interests you and give our way of teaching a
try without any commitments

We also want you to tell your friends, groups and families about Krafters
Korner and invite them to join us.  We don't care if they are sighted,
blind, can't see too good, we will teach them how we do things and maybe
they can teach us something in the future our way.

Joyce