[Nfb-krafters-korner] Henry's class?

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:17:00 UTC 2015

There is a problem with the way class sign ups are done. It is just wrong
for us instructors to have to plan way out and know all of this information
and then students to have to wait till the very last minute. Because I did
not know about Henry's class even though he knew, in order to take that
class, I have to attempt to change my schedule. These classes need to be
posted as soon as the dates are set. If the current method of sign up does
not allow for that, then a new method needs to be found and it is doable.
Why does it have to be so hard? Is the group about rules and procedures or
is it about the spreading of information?

Greg