[Nfb-krafters-korner] Henry's class?

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 12 23:32:48 UTC 2015

Greg,
On some things we agree, some we do not, and respectfully agree to disagree.
I for one can not offer any suggestions to fix or improve signup. I do agree
much more is expected of the teacher in getting the class to post and all
that works after that. I hope you will bring this up at meetingon the 22nd.
I would relish fresh suggestions. I can not place a blame as how would we
know whoses fault this is, the teacher not doing the proposal in time, the
posting, or the time it takes. Like to hearhow do we do this easier? For the
other matter, KK is about classes. If you go look at the craft sites out
there, please tell me Where do you get instruction, video or taught with out
paying a fee for EACH class? I am highly offended when someone asks for
instructions. Not patterns but directions. Like someone, go find it for me,
send it for me then have to go out and get the materials to do the project.
Why should anyone take the time to search and search and just ppost
information. This is where I disagree. I will not do this and I think this
is like copyright infringement. I know the web is out there for everyone to
search and find what they need. If they want my experience in teaching, wait
for a class I have researched and planned and worked out to share and they
will be given a good class. Go read an internet post and see if you can ask
questions there. The old saying you get what you pay for, and what are you
paying for, Nothing. I like people helping others and even email classes are
impersonal. If we freely share everything why have a group at all. Think of
a teacher in a classroom. They have a class plan of what they are teaching
and then work thru the plan. Can you imagine the teacher saying you want to
know history go to www.american history you can learn it there. What is the
purpose of the teacher. I know there is always room for improvement, but if
it ain't broke, why fix it.
Terry Knox