[Nfb-krafters-korner] Have you been over to the website?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 02:58:10 UTC 2015

We have more classes up there for all of you to sign up for if you find
something that interests you.  Our teachers are great and classes are going
up left and right!  So what are you waiting for  Go on get over there.
Don't delay!

For those of you who like to loom, I think we are having a fire sale on loom
classes beginning with  Henry's this month.  Terry has the beginners hat
class.  Barb is doing a skinny scarf one and Jill has something special in
time for Thanksgiving!

I know the November classes aren't up yet, but look what you have to look
forward to.

November has rounded out nicely with classes and December the first two
weeks has some that might delight you.

Check them out.  Go to www.KraftersKorner.org

Joyce