[Nfb-krafters-korner] It is here

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 21:28:24 UTC 2015

Normally when you order an e pattern thru their website you do receive a link to download the pattern in pdf form, with the bundle however, sine it was not ordered thru the website, we gave email addresses so she could invoice us, the link did not come thru. You download the pattern from the knitted knockers website or cindwoodcrafts website. On Cindy’s website you will have to “order” it but it is a free pattern. Below is the link to the epattern
http://premiumknittinglooms.com/product/epattern-knitted-knockers/ <http://premiumknittinglooms.com/product/epattern-knitted-knockers/>
Barb