[Nfb-krafters-korner] case for long loom

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:01:58 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren Merryfield via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 5:14 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Lauren Merryfield Lauren,

The term for what you are wanting could be a knitting bag, craft bag, ...
May I suggest that you are not looking for a "knitting loom case". I would
get a cloth reusable bag or mesh bag or something like that. The reason is
sometimes, you'll just want to carry the loom and a skein of yarn when you
are beginning a project. Other times, you'll have this big pile of yarn that
is knitted and is on the loom that you are taking somewhere to work. You can
drop your scisors, loom tool, tapestry needle in some kind of container, and
so on so you have all of your supplies right together. You may want to put
all of the supplies in a quart sized ziplock bag. Then, when you get to your
knitting circle meeting, you have everything you need. When you sit in your
favorite chair at home to knit, you'll have everything right there in your
work bag. As you get more experienced, you'll probably want a folder or
pouch of some kind to keep a pattern in too for some projects. But, that's a
little down the road. I'm so proud of you getting involved with this group
and working toward learning.

Greg
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] case for long loom

Hi,

I didn't Google this because I don't know what info to put into the search
field. Is there such a thing as a case to hold the rectangular looms I just
got, especially the long one, since that is the one I am working on? I had
it in a large purse, but it still stuck out. If there is such a case, where
do I get it and what do I search for to get the right size?

Thanks,

Lauren