[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beading

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 00:32:49 UTC 2015

Plenty of beginner's classes need to be under your belt before you take on a
project like this.

Do sign up for some of these beginner's classes so you can work up to
something like this one.
 You need to learn how to organize your beads, safety pins, & pins with
beads on them.  Then you need to learn how to wire the progects to create
the shapes you are making.

The folks here at Krafters Korner, who took these classes when first offered
learned from each project that Theresa & Ken taught.  I am so happy to see
both these teachers return to teach more of the safety pin beading projects
and all of you will be lucky to purchase their kits and sit in on their
classes and receive their written directions.

Joyce