[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beading

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 04:11:38 UTC 2015

Ah yes,

I made a Christmas tree as my first safety pin beading project.
unfortunately, it turned out to be the most challenging project Theresa had
taught up until then. Wow, was I overwhelmed. I agree with Joyce, try the
votive candle or the other project first.

Working with safety pins can be difficult because the pins are sometimes
difficult to clos with the beads on them. you need strong fingers! then of
course there are the pins that like to poke at your fingers. So you don't
need any more stress by trying a large project first.
Cathy F