[Nfb-krafters-korner] Outlook

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 19 17:27:55 UTC 2015

Linda,
Quite a few of us here use Outlook, including me. I think Kathy is really
good at it but here is what I know. Use Control Letter Y to go to your list
file, find Deleted, press Enter and arrow down until you find one you are
looking for. Use you Shift F10 the letter m for move and arrow down to Inbox
and press enter and it should place it back in your inbox. Also I clean up
my delete file of old emails this way. Go to list using the Control Y and
then Enter. Press Control letter A. it will say nothing selected, but it is.
Press spacebar and it will clear your deleted file totally. Or you can do
this separately by pressing delete key on each one, and you will be asked
Yes and if you want to get rid of it, press spacebar. You really need to do
this about once a week to clean out the old stuff. If I can help more or in
some other way, let me know.
Terry K