[Nfb-krafters-korner] Outlook

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 19 17:37:33 UTC 2015

I clean out my deleted items, every day, if not more than once a day.  If you do not let it get to full, it is a lot easier to find something lost.

To move it back to to the in box, use con. Shift v and I for in box.  Make sure it says in box, if you have any other folders starting with I.  Then press enter and it will return to the in box!

If you are sure you want to delete all in your deleted items, use control shift down arrow and the whole deleted items box will be highlighted.  Then press the delete key and they will all go away for good.
Terry P.