[Nfb-krafters-korner] new project: gourds

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 14:35:51 UTC 2015

I have a large yard with very little in it.  I think I will get some of
those round wire things you can put around tomatoes to make them grow up off
the ground.  Then people will be able to see the gords over the top of the
fence. I really don't like digging in the dirt and pulling weeds; a little
of that goes a long way.   so this might be my cup of tea.  I like gardens
at harvest time.  Mowing grassk, watering, those things I do cheerfully. I
have a granddaughter who is quite artistic, so she might enjoy paiting some
gords.  I hope to see her today and will se if she takes an interest.
Ramona