[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Mon Oct 26 21:00:32 UTC 2015

Hi. I learned how to make jewelry from crafters corner would love to help where I can. I believe we might be having a Monday night chat on beating soon, and we could talk about The basics there.  I could also be persuaded to do an earring class at the start of January.
I love buying my beads from fire Mountain gems, because I can get them at wholesale prices. However, I would first recommend going to an actual store if you can so you can feel what you're buying. You can also get hooks and wire really cheaply on Amazon.
HTH
Lillie

Sent from my iPhone