[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello

Lisa Burns lisaburns1220 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:10:41 UTC 2015

I actually bought a bunch of charms on Etsy. I bought some books on Amazon, but they were the wrong kind. I will have to look on Amazon again. I would definitely be interested if you didn't an earring class. Keep me posted. Btw, where it says books, it's meant to say hooks. Got a love that dictation.

Sent from my iPhone