[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 1 15:19:37 UTC 2015

I am listing below a For Sale item on list for the Sale day. It is a large
item and if anyone knows a person who is in the market for this, please
share my email or phone number and I will share a commission of the sale
with that person. I need to sell this item.

CTV Merlin, , 21 inch Monitor. Less than 3 years old and gently used. Have
all the paperwork including original sale papers. Has all the extras in
magnification. Has manual and will pay shipping and insurance. Original cost
$2100. Selling for $800 email tknox6 at sc.rr.com or call 843-299-1206