[Nfb-krafters-korner] Time Puzzel

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 1 15:56:17 UTC 2015

Well, if you are like me, the messages about time changes are totally
confusing. Forward, back, Daylight savings, too much for me. Monday,
Saturday, that is not happening as there is no one day that is right for
everyone. Please conside this.Right now we are in September and it is hard
to plan for December. As time gets close to the holidays, there will be
expected or unexpected plans that come up. Will you be available on
Saturday, if you have transportation to go shopping with someone that is off
for the weekend, or wants to take you on a special outing for that day? I
think most people will not stay home to be on the phone. Really think about
December are you committed to spend a Saturday at home on the phone or would
you rather go shopping, Christmas tree hunting or attending a special party.
Hope everyone sees the puzzle I am in. If anyone reading this has another
suggestion please post it. We are committed to Monday night chats in
December and I do not know what the last one is, Dec. 14 or 21? I do not see
this happening on a Saturday, I am even having trouble making plans for my
important weekend days, with grandkids and all that always happen on a
Saturday. Please help out, give me a alternative, give me another weekday or
how about a Sunday afternoon after church, maybe 3 in the afternoon eastern
time. This would make a 2 hour limit, ending at 5 eastern and then South
Africa would start around 8, I can not figue down under time. If I could get
another day that everyone could agree on I will work on that. Any
suggestions would be a help.

Terry K