[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:18:44 UTC 2015

Here are a few of my crafts which you may find useful as you begin your holiday decorating and gift giving plans. These prices do not include shipping which would need to be added based on your total order rather than by the item. If you need a more detailed description or measurements, please ask at ncbootman at gmail.com

Small orange crocheted pumpkin with green stem fridge magnet. $1.00 each

Large crocheted Christmas Stocking in red with a white cuff. These are meant to be filled. They have a crocheted hanging loop as well. I can make your preferred colors as well. $20.00

Jumbo Christmas stocking in crochet for those who really expect a lot. $25.00

Small ornament sized crocheted Christmas stockings which are a flat ornament. They  are approximately 4 inches tall. I have red with a white top, white with a red top, dark green with a white top. These also have a hanging loop to attach a tree hook or however you like to attach to your tree. The loop is crocheted and not just a loop. I can make your preferred colors. $2.00

Small fillable Christmas stockings. These are similar in size to the ornament ones though not exactly. They are fillable. These are available in the same colors as the ornaments. $4.00

Crocheted cotton square potholders which are made as a flat panel, folded over, and joined around. They also have a crocheted hanging loop. This allows for a thick potholder which protects hands very well. These are mostly made with variegated cotton yarn. While the colors may be similar, no two are exactly alike in appearance due to this. You can inquire about a main color. $5.00

I have wooden clothespins. They are the old fashioned kind which have the metal spring in the middle. Give an approximate number you’d like and I’ll figure out a price to your advantage. Or, make me an offer.

Send me any questions you may have. ncbootman at gmail.com