[Nfb-krafters-korner] textured yarn

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 17:45:53 UTC 2015

This description needs fixed. I am using a K hook. It says on the wrapper to
use warm water and I forget what it says how to dry. I would not call this
yarn easy or even professional stitches. You have to be purposeful using
this yarn as it catches on itself, and it has some areas of the yarn where
it is thicker than other. So no the stitches will not be uniform. Also this
yarn blurs into the next color, so if it says three shades you get more like
nine shades as it blurs from blue to grayish blue to gray with a hint of
blue. So it isn't blue stop gray, it's many shades in-between the two
colors.

I am enjoying working with the yarn by the way.  You could think of the
thickness going from a five ply to a three ply in long uneven sections. It
is interesting in my hands.

Becky an the fluffy flying fur ball, dats me, toothy grin. Love Jake