[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: did I sign up question

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 00:36:01 UTC 2015

Linda,

I put it on my Outlook calendar as soon as I sign up.
I also have all confirmation sign ups go directly to a special email folder
in outlook so I can check them at any time.

There is no easy way to check whether you have signed up other than writing
to ask Joyce. With all the emails that Joyce gets you might not get a
response for a while. So my suggestion is to come up with a way of keeping
track of the class sign ups yourself.
Cathy F