[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 4 21:31:44 UTC 2015

So I see that my darn controlling bossy German Sheppard has volunteered me for something related to food.  This seems really odd that he would do such a thing, but I've got to admit it is a great idea.  Those darn Sheppards are just too smart for their own good sometimes.

I would be happy to compile dog treat recipes.  I've got a couple and can do a search for more, but if people want to e-mail any of their favorites to me that would be fine.  Please site where the recipe came from so that copyright can be honored.

Annette
Amcarr1 at verizon.net