[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 22:14:17 UTC 2015

Hello guides,

Does anyone know if Frosty Paws is still being sold? My mom wanted to get my
brother and I some, but couldn't find it. I reminded her not to shop for
them on Amazon because they would melt before they arrived. Yeah, my mom is
absent-minded at times. Anyhow, it wasn't at the dog food store. For those
of you who may not know, Frosty Paws is a frozen dessert in a Dixie cup. I
have never had one but mom says her previous dogs loved them.

Maybe there is a recipe out there for them.  hmm, I'd google it but don't
have time now.

My favorite snack is an apple, as they say, "an apple a day keeps the vet
away!"

Your wagging friend, Dana