[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 5 23:23:07 UTC 2015

Dana and All of My other 4-Legged Friends,

My mom gets Frosty Paws at the grocery store in the freezer section.  They
come in a pack of 4 containers that my mom calls dixie cups.  I find that
really confusing as the only other Dixie I know of does a lot of knitting
and crochet like my mom, and Frosty Paws do not have any arms, hands, or
those things the humans call thumbs.  Sometimes I wish I had thumbs,
especially when I get to have a Frosty Paw.  It is really to keep it from
sliding away from me.

Let me warn you, do not eat your Frosty Paw in one gulp.  I've got some Lab
friends who do it every time and then they make funny faces and rub their
paws over their eyes.  Maybe they should change the name of this tasty
frozen treat to Frosty Eyes.  I just nibble mine because I don't want to end
up like those Labs and have all of the humans laughing at me.

Maybe someday we can all meet and my mom can let us share the package of 4
Frosty Paws.  Now she only lets me have 1 and then gives the rest away to
our dog friends.  Maybe our moms and dads will get Frosty Paws for all of
us.

Sabre