[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 20:29:36 UTC 2015

Hi Ranger,

Your mom made you a pillow! Awesome!  My mom and dad gave me their old
pillows when they bought new ones. But I sure wouldn't mind a handmade
pillow! My mom is always making things. She did make me a knitted collar,
but it didn't fit very well because it had to be big enough to fit over my
head and so hung down too far on my chest. But it did make me look prettier
than I already am. Oh, by the way, how did you know I was pretty? I am black
and around fifty pounds with soft straight black hair with no gray in it. I
have a puppy face and no one believes it when my mom tells them that I am
eight years old. But I am!
Well, I will be eight in twelve days.

So what do you look like? I have never heard of a puggle. But I do like to
snuggle myself.

Dana