[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:14:12 UTC 2015

Hi, Dana!

You're very pretty! I love pretty girls! Sometimes my mommy will give me a banana Popsicle. I love banana Popsicles about as much as I love pretty girls. Maybe my mommy will look for those things you said.….….… was it Frosty Paws???? I sure could use something frosty on these hot Mississippi days.  Wanna come see my new pillows Mommy made for me? She really loves me!

Bye for now!
Ranger, the Puggle who likes to snuggle

Sent from my iPhone