[Nfb-krafters-korner] Trivia Game

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 6 22:50:54 UTC 2015

Greg,

Should have asked you, when I sent you list. Do you want to conduct
Christmas Trivia Game for your part or section time of party. If you do,
make your choice of questions, no more than about 30 to choose from and type
them up as the word file. If you would not, let me know and I will start
working on that. I am also working on Christmas music, Name that Tune, if
you would rather do that one. Going to record some music onto a tape along
with questions.. Just getting started. So let me know which one you would
like to do. Just getting started.

Terry