[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 7 19:12:50 UTC 2015

Ok, all of you 4-legged furry friends,  This is Sabre's mom here.

You will all need to settle down a bit and wait until more details about the party come out.  You do not want to spoil any surprises that might come out of the party with all of the begging you are doing now.  Good things will come to those who are patient.  This includes all of you, our wagging tail friends.

And Sabre, since I know you are reading this, please turn off the mouse on my computer after you are done using it.  It really causes me much frustration when you leave it on.

Annette