[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 20:14:55 UTC 2015

Hello Sabre,

Yay, my mom and dad never thought to check at the grocery store. Now, thanks
to you, frosty paws may be in my future! I will try to bring some of them to
the party for us guides ok?

I will try not to eat mine all in one gulp, but it may be difficult if it
taste really good. Did you ever try eating ice?
My brother Nike loves ice for some strange reason. I suppose it is ok if it
is very hot outside and there is no water to drink. But we have
air-conditioning in the house and lots of water to drink. Wow, that ice is
cold on my teeth. I have to lick it till it turns into water. so why bother
with ice. I'll let you know if we get frosty paws around here.
As for the name frosty paws, yeah I agree with you. English is some strange
language that is for certain. But I've learned it because I've had to. Hmm,
perhaps it is called frosty paws because your paws get frosty and cold
trying to hold it still while you lick it?

Till next time.
Dana