[Nfb-krafters-korner] shades of green yarn

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:32:04 UTC 2015

Hi Becky,

Would you like cotton, acrylic, wool or a blend. Without knowing what you
are making I don't yet know what to recommend. However, a few yarns I have
found are:

Lion brand Vanna's colors is a 100% acrylic bulky yarn and one of their
colorways is  called Seagrass: Lime with cool medium and
light green

Bernat Handicrafter Cotton is 4-ply  and one of the colorways is call Shades
of Green Ombre: white, dark green, pale green, all with blue overtones

Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky Yarn is 100% acrylic and has a colorway
called  Apple Orchard: stripe of white flecked with pale green alternates
with a stripe of mixed medium blueish green, bright green, and pastel green
flecks.

Hope these may help.
Cathy F