[Nfb-krafters-korner] shades of green yarn

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 21:05:31 UTC 2015

Cathy, oh thank you for always being there for me, hugs. I am making a
poncho, smile. Who thinks of ponchos in green. But I think people are just
opening up to what they love and the colors they love blending together. I
made a shades of purple poncho as well, smile.

So like a four ply acrylic, please.

Becky