[Nfb-krafters-korner] Deadline

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 21 13:58:00 UTC 2015

To All Members,,

The list has at least 60 plus members right now. I am speaking up in hopes
to reach some of you about the Christmas Gift exchange. Greg has taken over
this project for this year, and it is a big projectfor a newer member. Each
year we talk about doing something like this, from a cookie exchange to a
Christmas ornament exchange. Well, we have a deadline, October 1 for
everyone to sign up. The expense is small, you can even make an item to
exchange. We share all year long and this is a time to remember one of your
friends on list. Greg needs you to sign up quickly so he can do the matches
and send out the choices. I understand if you can not be involved for the
season, but this is starting in October and ends in December. This is
something we all can do even as I read, you can pass along items you might
never use that someone might love. Yes, it will cost a little postage and a
little time and a little money but you might brighten someones Christmas by
your gift. Crafters understand crafters much better than others. So I
encourage you, do not wait, send out your registration to Greg right away
and be involved, no skill involved, just caring. Thanks to Greg for doing
this for the group, lets get Christmas going at Kraters.

Terry K