[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Chinese Inventors Aim to Help the Blind Brush their Teeth Independently

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 21 18:51:47 UTC 2015

I  remember, on NFB Talk, someone asking how you put tooth paste on a tooth brush?
I tried to explain, just hold the brissle part, between 2 fingers and squirt the tooth paste on the brush.  You will get some on your fingers, but just wash it off.  What is a little tooth paste on your fingers!
It doesn't take a bit of sight to do that, just the sence of tutch!

Terry P.