[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami 2 envelope class

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 23:43:32 UTC 2015

Here is my name and email address:

Annely Rose
annely53r at yahoo.com

Annely
On Tue, 9/22/15, Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami 2 envelope class
 To: "'List for blind crafters and artists'" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
 Cc: blindhands at aol.com
 Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 7:03 PM

 To all the students that signed up
 for Lindey's Origami class, please send
 me a message with  this in the title"Origami 2 envelope
 class"  Do not send
 comments or answer other peoples comments, please.

 I need an a new list of students for this class ASAP.

 While copying and pasting it into am email to send to Dave
 & Lindey I must
 have hit a key and it deleted it in Word.  I tried to
 retreave it back, but
 it was gone as I copied another email address to add to the
 list.

 Please include your name and email in this email.

 We will have a delay on starting this class up and give
 folks a couple of
 days to send in their emails to me.

 Joyce